If you have already received a grant from us, you must complete a report before applying again.
If you are ready to complete your end of project report, please click HERE.
2022/23 FUNDING ROUND
The 2022/23 funding round is now open for applications Please note that applications close 30 November 2022.
Funding priorities for this year’s funding round will be projects that address inequalities and/or promote wellbeing in the community.
ARE YOU ELIGIBLE TO APPLY?
To apply for funding from the Clutha Foundation you must be:
- A registered charity or not for profit organisation,
- Operating within the Clutha District, and
- Working for the benefit of people, communities or the environment
Currently we do not provide funding for
- Ongoing operational costs
- Applications received from individuals
- Retrospective applications
We do not own or fully fund projects.
See the projects we have supported so far HERE.
View our Granting Procedures below.
COMPLETING THE APPLICATION FORM
Before you start it is important to carefully read the application form.
Gather all the information required before starting the on-line process. If you have to go out of the application form before the application form is completed you will loose all of the information that you have provided.